Just Around the Corner!
We Think Of And Treat Our Residents As Family
New York State Department of Health Licensed 94 Bed Adult Care Facility
Family Owned and Operated with a 3rd Generation Operator On-site as Administrator
We are committed to providing a home-like, comfortable, supervised setting for our residents while encouraging independence and socialization.
- 24 Hour Supervision by Certified Home Health Aides
- Two Full Time Registered Nurses
- Case Management
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- In-house Beauty Parlor
- Planned Daily Activities Both In and Out of the Facility (Weather Pending)
- Assistance with all activities of daily living as needed
- Assisted Living Program
- Consulting Registered Dietician for Meal Planning
- Staff Accompanied Transportation Services
- Physical and Occupational Therapy and Counseling Through a Certified Home Health Agency
- Podiatry Visits to the Facility Every 4-6 Weeks
- Option to Establish with the Physician Who Visits Our Home Weekly
We have a wide range of activities for residents including barbecues, baking classes, bingo, shopping excursions, musical performances and more!
Everything is made in house in our kitchen and menu is made in conjunction with a registered dietitian. Residents also have the opportunity to provide input as to what they would like to see on the menu during our monthly residents council meeting.
Lake George Brunch Cruise
One of many events, our residents have the option to take a Lake George brunch cruise incorporating a Revolutionary War history tour.
Visitation Fact Sheet
Pineview Commons is committed to providing our residents with the best care possible. To do that, we must also be the best place to work possible.